I live on the east coast in the summer and the west coast during the winter.Each year, when I call to cancel my service, Verizon informs me that a Vacation Suspension is best for me.

Before I schedule the Vacation Suspension, I make sure all bills are paid up, and believe they need to be to order this special service. After I move out west, my tenants inform me that the internet is still on. I call Verizon and they tell me it's currently off and the Vacation Suspension is on. This goes on for 2 months and I keep getting bills and paying them.

After many calls totaling well over 15 hours, I just paid them to clear this up and be on schedule. I make a payment last month and today received a letter for the amount from a collection agency. Since my account is now in collections, not possible to contact Verizon. So the Vacation Suspension no longer exists, not possible to get service scheduled now, since my tenant has an account in their name.

If I try to get service again, they will ask for a large deposit since my name will show up that it went to collections.

At this point, I just want to pay the *** $67.00 and have service when I return, but does not seem possible.After 2 more hours on the phone today trying to resolve, I hung up speechless.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Verizon. The most disappointing about verizon internet service at Verizon was poor communication, access to customer service and manager customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments