Coverage Area

July 29 2015 - set up service and the technician never shows or calls.yet they tell Verizon I was not home.

I was home all day and lost money since I did not go into work. Set a second day to get service installed then they cannot access their Verizon box despite owning the box. I cancel the order after 2 weeks.

December 7th 2015 - order service for install December 31st 2015. technician comes, cannot access box but I let him on the roof where he gets a signal.

I activate and then he leaves. The next day I do not have service and then spend over 5 hours over 2 days with no answers then get told I have an order for service with a date of January 27 2016. No one can give me answers for a solution. Every supervisor is incompetent and have no solutions.

My calls keep getting dropped and hung up on. When they say they will call me back and never do. When they do call, its automated and has no info.

How are they in business?!Can Google Fiber hurry up and get access to provide service in Brooklyn?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of vrizon technical support and associated monetary loss in the amount of $350. Verizon needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vrizon technical support in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Verizon.

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments

This is the worst customer service place ever,they actually will bill you things you don't have and refuse to fix it,,almost like a scaler ,,mess your credit up even without true facts ,,