I've never encountered a company as screwed up as Verizon; I've made at least 50 calls to customer service or repair over the past month and still can't get the feature 9call forwarding/line busy/no answer) I want. One person will tell me that I'll have it if I dial a special code, another if I dial a different code, another that I won't have to dial any code and another It's always "you'll have it tomorrow," but I never do!

When I complained to a repairman (who never came the same day that the office said he would) and asked if he hears complaints like mine from other people, he told me "I hear complaints like yours from everybody."

After three weeks, I'm moving to Comcast!

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments

Verizon Website Deceptive Marketing Verizon "Jessica: Hi! How can I help you today? You: I see that their is a waived $20 upgrade fee if I order online, but when I go to checkout it shows..." Read more Verizon - Bad Signal Tower #1PL33XC461 Route 206, Tabernacle, NJ 08088 Verizon "BAD SIGNAL TOWER ~ #1PL33XC461 Route 206, Tabernacle, NJ 08088 ________________________________________________________ TOWER SIGNAL FACTS: Mid November 2014 ~ Tower signal caused cell phone bars to drop in half… ~ My cell phone bars dropped from 4 to..." Read more Verizon DSL 3mbps Guaranteed 1.5 (Lower than 56kpbs During Peak Hours Verizon "I'm paying for 3mbps speed DSL from Verizon In Allegany,NY. I'm supposed to be getting 3mbps and in there fine print it says guaranteed at least 1.5mbps speed at all..." Read more Verizon - Mr Verizon "Verizon contractor made damage to my yard when installing the FIOS service in the area. I called and spoke with Verizon customer service several times. Several time they stated someone..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more