My husband and I purchased a phone from verizon 2 years ago. After we got home, we relized that the phone would not turn on.

We attepted to charge the phone, but nothing. So we went back to the verizon store in Ontario California only to have our account screwed up. After receiving a replacement, the sales clerk made the error of opening a second account. He was suppose to cancel the account on the first phone, not open a second one.

How do we know? Because verizon customer service informed us of their error. So of course we then get told from the credit brewer we owe verizon $700 dollars for a second phone we do not have. After verizon realized they made the mistake, and confirmed they have the phone, we were told it will take 7 to 10 days to fix it.

It has been 2 years of waiting for them to fix their mistake. Therefore, our credit report still shows we owe verizon $700 dollars. Now, my current phone needs to be upgrade which of course we can't do since our account with verizon is on hold. So we are currently paying a bill for a phone that only charges up to 50%.

So now my husband been calling customer service to only be left on hold until he hangs up, or just avoid answering his call in general.

With that being said, we are canceling our account with verizon, may even get a lawyer involved at this point to clear our credit. Never again will I go to verizon, or recommend them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Cell Phone Replacement.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments