I had Verizon Fios in my apartment.I recently purchased a condo and moved in and tried to transfer my service.

It tool about 4 weeks of no service for Verizon to finally tell me that they would be unable to install Fios in my unit because of engineering issues. I agree to go with their High Speed Internet instead. So the sent me a the equipment. After, I set that up it was also unable to be connected.

Verizon finally told me that they simply could not service my building at all due to engineering issues. So I have been trying to return this equipment for over the last 3 week. I went to a Verizon drop off location and they would not accept it because it was not Fios, I told them that when I phoned Verizon regarding my equipment return that they sent me to this address. The customer service person told me that he was not going to accept it and that I needed to phone Verizon again.

All in all I have spent over 40 hours dealing with this nonsense!!!

I still have Verizon's equipment and there is nothing I can do with it.

Review about: Verizon Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments

Make sure you aren't being billed.If you are document who, when and what you spoke about, emailed about or wrote a letter about.

Give the company one last chance to fix the situation.

If no luck to the state utility regulator and tell about everything including the 'engineering' issues (although private property unless contracted is not the phone company's problem,unsure of your condo situation). How do others get internet in your condo area?

Irregardless they could not get you service so there should be no billing.I would also report them to the local better business bureau to get Verizon complaint on record.