I had bundled with comcast but was getting rid of my landline and switched that # to my cell phone.I was told that it would take 3-10 days for the switch to happen and I was adamant it couldn't happen sooner since I had a international phone call I needed to make the next day and was assured it would be at least 3 days before the switch so I went ahead.

Switch happened in less than 24hrs no one called or texted me from Verizon to let me know and because I had been late on my last bill (hubby out of work) they refused to let me call out long distance even tho we have been w/them for 13 yrs and have payed our bill when due for majority of time.

While the man that was helping me was wonderful that is where the customer service stopped.I hate these people but since they think they have a monopoly they also think they don't have to go out of their way to try to correct their own screw ups....I am switching to At&t.

Review about: Verizon Cell Phone Upgrade.

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments

Verizon - Asked to pay $250 to fix their poor service coverage Verizon "My cellular phone was upgraded in may of 2012. Since the. It has been dropping calls to an obscene amount. After multiple phone changes and attempts to fix it, Verizon's..." Read more Verizon - Billing issues - misleading information regarding discounts Verizon "At the time of account set up last Fall (Fios triple play with 50/50 Internet) I was offered ~$100 in monthly discounts along with an employer based discount (Connections program)..." Read more Verizon Website Deceptive Marketing Verizon "Jessica: Hi! How can I help you today? You: I see that their is a waived $20 upgrade fee if I order online, but when I go to checkout it shows..." Read more Verizon - Bad Signal Tower #1PL33XC461 Route 206, Tabernacle, NJ 08088 Verizon "BAD SIGNAL TOWER ~ #1PL33XC461 Route 206, Tabernacle, NJ 08088 ________________________________________________________ TOWER SIGNAL FACTS: Mid November 2014 ~ Tower signal caused cell phone bars to drop in half… ~ My cell phone bars dropped from 4 to..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more