HIRE NASTY AND DISREPECTULL ILEGAL ALIENS, IT IS OBIOUS THAT THESE PEOPLE USES FAKE PAPERS ON THEIR E-VERIFICATION OR I-9s THEY PEE ON YOUR BACKYARD ALSO HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE NEIGHBORHOOD GIRLS, WHY VERIZON KNOWING THAT HIRING ILEGALS IS ILEGAL LET THEIR SERVICE CONTRACTING COMPANIES HIRE PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT LEGAL FOR CONTRACTING THEIR SERVICES OR VERIZON WAITS FOR ANY OF THEDE PEOPLE THAT ROAM FREELY ON BACKYARDS RAPE OR HURT ANYONE NECAUSE ALL THEY DO IS TAKE A PLANE BACK TO THIER COUNTRY AND LIVE FREELY EVER AFTER?

IN THE CHESAPEAKE AREA IN VIRGINIA BEACH THE HIRING COMPANY IS SNM THEY HIRE ILEGAL CONTRACTORS TO DO VERIZON UNDERGROUND WORK AND HOME SERVICE INSTALATIONS.

AND IS RUN BY AMERICANS, I SPOKE TO A VERIZON SUPERVISOR AND ASKED HIM WHO RUN THIS SERVICE INSTALATION OPERATIOM AT THE CONTRACTING LEVEL AND SAID THAT IT IS A CO. CALLED SNM AND THE SERVICE INSTALATIONS ARE RUNNED BY A PRIME OR PLAN CONTRACTOR OF SNM

A KID CHRIS PATTON AND OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS, MY QUESTION IS WHY NOT HIRE AMERICANS TO DO THE WORK WHILE THERE ARE 1000s LEGAL LATINOS AND AMERICAN LOOKING FOR WORK INSTEAD OF JEOPARDIZING THE CONSUMER SAFETY BECAUSE THEIR IS NOT EVEN A WAY TO KNOW IF THIS PEOPLE ARE SCAPING ANY RAPE OR MURDER CHARGES IN THEIR COUNTRY, I JUST DONT FEEL SAFE AND IS A MUTUAL FEELING ALONG WITH THE NEIGHBORS, PLEASE VERIZON AMD SNM PLEASE IF YOU READ THIS ENFORCE THE AND FOLLOW EMPLOYMENT GUIDE LINES, THERE ARE PLENTY AMERICANS AND LEGAL LATINOS THAT CAN PERFORM THIS KIND OF WORK IN THE CHESAPEAKE AREA AND THE USA.

A CONCERNED CITIZEN!

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments

The complainer is correct in their observation.When I was in Washington state I had fiber optic cable and phone service installed and I could have sworn that everyone one of those Hispanic men that were hanging out in the Homedepot parking lot the day before were at my house.

Now, understand that Verizon sub contracts their work out and many of these sub contractors use illegal workers.

But I knew several young adults who could have used those jobs that the illegals were taking.Call it raciest or anything else you want to..IT IS WHAT IT IS...

It seems that this person's real problem is illegal immigration and there are other venues to address that. Hatred and bigotry should be resolve at church, or a psychology!