Verizon,

My initial request upon getting my son a new phone that was added to my line was for unlimited talk and text.I later found out the hard way and $900.00 later that my request was not noted nor was it documented.

I called 5/11/11 after being placed on hold for 45 min and requesting to speak with a manager I made my request again and was informed that I had to pay half of the bill. Very Dissatisfied I just said fine and was given a bogus reference number 54974. After continually checking my account to make sure it was documented and credited it was not. So I called again on 5/24/11 I had to go through the entire story again and that's when I was informed that nothing was from the previous conversation on the 11th was documented and that they don't give out ref.#.

What! Who's playing games at Verizon? This Rep informed me that all the managers had left and that someone would call me back tomorrow.

I have been a loyal customer for years mobile and home and I would hate to have to leave and go elsewhere.I need help from a real Manager please.

Review about: Verizon Manager.

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments

#292064

I fully understand where your coming from and while i cant do anything about what they do I can tell you it can be done quickly and easily at vzw.com.I had this same prob before and I spent hours on the phone and finally decided to go online.

5 minutes later I had my plan completely changed.

honestly most reps at vzw are great but there customer care team is completely incompetent.Good luck.