2.7
Coverage Area

When you leave Verizon, do so at the very end of your billing cycle. If you'd don't, they will keep your payment in advance from when you first signed on.

Customer service states this is in the agreement contract. Guess I missed this bit. Agreement contract is not written with the consumer in mind, so do read it! Agreement contracts benefit only the business, never the consumer.

This reviewer shared experience about "scamming the consumer" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $40. This person is overall dissatisfied with Verizon. The most disappointing about contract at Verizon was incompetent customer service, poor service and incompetent customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments