I have tried unsuccessful in contacting you to correct a problem that exists at the present time.When I registered I thought I was trying to contact a person, instead of giving you my name and the year I graduated, I gave you the person I was trying to locate.

Would you please help me to eliminate this problem.. I would really like to be part of classmates. The person's name I gave you by mistake is Penny Crawford Long.

Would you please eliminate her name from your file.Thanks, My email address is as follows eccxman@verizon.net

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments

Verizon - Asked to pay $250 to fix their poor service coverage Verizon "My cellular phone was upgraded in may of 2012. Since the. It has been dropping calls to an obscene amount. After multiple phone changes and attempts to fix it, Verizon's..." Read more Verizon disseminating false information Verizon "Lately, the quality of Verizon's FIOS service has been abysmal - and we haven't even addressed their customer "service" yet. This past week, their VOD service simply went down,..." Read more Verizon - Tv Service Review from Midlothian, Virginia Verizon "After experiencing what I just experienced with a Verizon consultant I feel I need to share my story. I was a consultant for Verizon landline for five years from 1998..." Read more Verizon is Maliciously Indifferent Verizon "Three years ago I had debit card information stolen while I was out of town on a business trip. This information was used to open 15 fraudulent Verizon Internet accounts..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more