Fios dropped the weather channel and put dull acuweather in its place.Why?

It is a great channel. Now we want to switch to Comcast because Comcast has the weather channel. Fios costs too much to simply cut out good stations. Without the weather channel we wouldn't have signed up.

Help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help.

100 words is a lot of words in the 21st century.Hhhhh hhhhh he hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of weather channel. Verizon needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned weather channel in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Verizon.

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments

Verizon - Misled into agreeing to a contract Verizon "I signed up with Verizon and had installation 08/01/215. I called about the 79.99 price but was told for 10.00 more I could get the 50/50 fios. It comes..." Read more Verizon disseminating false information Verizon "Lately, the quality of Verizon's FIOS service has been abysmal - and we haven't even addressed their customer "service" yet. This past week, their VOD service simply went down,..." Read more Verizon - Mr Verizon "Verizon contractor made damage to my yard when installing the FIOS service in the area. I called and spoke with Verizon customer service several times. Several time they stated someone..." Read more Verizon - Asked to pay $250 to fix their poor service coverage Verizon "My cellular phone was upgraded in may of 2012. Since the. It has been dropping calls to an obscene amount. After multiple phone changes and attempts to fix it, Verizon's..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more