Customer of Verizon/Alltel since 1999.Recently canceled due to poor service, absurdly poor customer service and high rates.

Verizon locked my phone mail even tho the service period will not end for two more weeks. I wanted to put an announcement that the phone would be changing.

Verizon informed me that once I had suspended service I could not access my voicemail and could only do so if I reactivated their service.I can not believe that after being a customer for 14 years that I would be treated with such disrespect and the customer service was so poor.I can do better with almost any prepaid plan.

Review about: Verizon Account.

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments

Verizon - Billing issues - misleading information regarding discounts Verizon "At the time of account set up last Fall (Fios triple play with 50/50 Internet) I was offered ~$100 in monthly discounts along with an employer based discount (Connections program)..." Read more Verizon - Mr Verizon "Verizon contractor made damage to my yard when installing the FIOS service in the area. I called and spoke with Verizon customer service several times. Several time they stated someone..." Read more Verizon all but called me a liar. Verizon " 2 hours and counting and still on the phone with customer service and live chat online at same time, now with Kumar. First was Denzel, then Harish. Kumar is..." Read more Verizon - Tv Service Review from Midlothian, Virginia Verizon "After experiencing what I just experienced with a Verizon consultant I feel I need to share my story. I was a consultant for Verizon landline for five years from 1998..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more