Paris, Maine

We live in a rural area of Maine.The closes Verizon store to us is in South Paris, about twenty two miles away.

My wife has had an account with Verizon for years and last June I was interested in upgrading my phone so we drove to So. Paris and checked out their inventory. They didn't have an abundance of choices, but I did purchase a new phone with a screen guard installed and insurance. I wanted a protective case as well, but they didn't have one for the phone I picked out, so they ordered it for me.

I called the store a week later and it was not in yet. After two weeks I purchased the case from a different store, in Augusta. While talking with the sales person in Augusta, he mentioned that the outfit in South Paris was not really a Verizon store, just a satellite called Ammcom Wireless.

Long story short. It is now November and my screen is cracked so I went to the local Verizon store in Florida, where we spend the winter and come to find out the $183.00 I spent on Insurance in June is not in the system.

No record of it. Nothing they can do. Well it's Black Friday and some very good deals are available just today, but I have to pay off my old phone, which is only five months old and insured, before I can upgrade. As the saying goes, "screw me once, shame on you, screw me twice, shame on me.

My old phone still works.

Just has a cracked screen.BEWARE of Verizon want to be's and the company who doesn't support them.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of verizon account from Verizon. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Verizon to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Verizon for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments