1039 E Interstate 30 Ste 101, Rockwall, TX 75087, USA
1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Was robbed of iPhone, iPad, credit cards and checks. Police report was made.

Investigation made re robbery. Instead of. Edison helping me they swindled me Told me about this great promotional plan to get IPad and add it to account. They told me my bill would be $432.00 and I.

Of pay it in two payments. The Verison store Rockwell, Tx set it up. Was immediately charged $199 for replacement phone refurbished. One C S representatives said they put it on manufactures warranty instead of insurance.

Was not even told about insurance claim filing. Then I had to call customer service to inquire asked you why I did not receive my bill. They said oh it’s going out. That was passed the 15 day grace for the iPad.

When I read the bill I was overwhelmed. The bill total was right at $700. I was in shock. I am a senior and taken full advantage of.

They refused to take the iPad back.The bill I was quoted and The invoice on my account work totally different. I was never told the total amount of my bill. I told them I had been robbed and I was two weeks waiting to decide if I could afford the $199 replacement phone. No one listen to me.

They bombarded me with two lines to this iPad big promotional deal.

Well I cannot afford any of that and I cannot afford to be swindled like this. Amen

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Customer Care.

Comments

Get another, cheaper phone right away before these crooks ding your credit reports. After that, you can tell them to see you in court.