Meyersdale, Pennsylvania

Got an unexpected rate hike and speeds got lower and constantly have problems accessing my e-mail accounts ,which take massive amount of time that i do not have to fix only , to happen again .If Verizon is not your only option run , don't walk away from them !

Also customer service doesn't communicate well as they don't have the proper language skills to speak and think in English in real time . videos streaming sucks .they claim that you get 1-3 mega bites per second , which I never see .

I'am lucky to see one M.B.per second

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Verizon. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Verizon to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Verizon and verizon internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

ibutterfly34
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1017207

Oh yes, am seeing that you and I are definitely not alone with Verizon junk.Did you switch?

If so, can you recommend? I only have 2 other options here in MA--Comcast and RCN.

I've had a year and a half of *** with this company.

I did record the tech support saying that "WiFi is not guaranteed." Also not guaranteed is techs damaging and even stealing personal property.Am contacting our state Attorney General's office next week.