Three weeks ago I had landline trouble. Called Verizon and they sent repairman who put a temporary line across my front yard. How am I supposed to cut my yard with a temporary line across my front yard? I am subject to homeowners inspections, so is Verizon going to pay my fine?

About two weeks ago a Verizon contractor called S&N Communications came to put in a permanent underground cable. The only problem is when they directed the line under my driveway, they raised the driveway in a two foot area across the driveway. Now I have a speedbump that I don't want in the middle of my driveway.

S&N said they would repair but wouldn't say when. When the repair is

patched, it will not look the same as the remainder of the driveway.

This is cause for another homeowner's association fine. Is Verizon or S&N going to pay for the fine?

When I asked S&N about the temporary line all they can do is say call Verizon. Verizon and S&N have a ton of phone numbers, but you can't talk to a live person.

I am really upset with customer service, and this is enough to cause me to change my home phones and my wireless service to another carrier. All their attention is focused on new FIOS customers and that leaves zero attention for customer service.

There must be a better carrier out there somewhere.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Verizon. The most disappointing about phone land line from Verizon was incompetent customer service, automated customer service and are very sneaky Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon to other companies on our site.

Comments