Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been Verizon customer for a long time, so long I still had a unlimited plan.Got a call a week and a half go telling me they are canceling my service in which I was paying a premium.

I live in a extended range area but they knew that upfront and that is why I paid so much. I do not know what I did wrong and George, the Verizon Rep is a very rude individual. I was never late on my bill and was with them for at least five years. Here is the weird thing they said My daughter can keep hers cell service, but we live in the same house 15 years.The said I was using to much data, but Was on a unlimited plan??????

I am going to go with project Fi with google.Stay away from Verzion and stay away from there new Unlimited plan it is a farce and a lie

Review about: Verizon Unlimited Phone Plan.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Arrogance of company.

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments

#1291938

Just going to let you know it was per line going over 200gb...and google fios charges 10$ per gigabyte you use.

You should have read the contract that you signed...they stated they could alter it based on consumer demands.