1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

This is the worst internet provider that I have ever encountered.

I had the unfortunate opportunity to speak with a Mr. Wright, Supervisor from Verizon. I had to wait 6 hours before he even called me back, after speaking to an equally very rude representative by the name of Sheila from the New Jersey Financial Services location.

This all began when I contacted Verizon about why they disconnected my services, two times in one month, 8 days between disconnects, and charged me a $50.00 restoration fee each time.

I found this practice deceitful and unwarranted. How can such a large company be so desperate to gouge their customers out of $50.00, just to disconnect them to reconnect and steal $50.00.

This seems like a conspiracy to rip off the community with these fees. Combined with poor service, lack of empathy, mere unprofessionalism and the inability to make a loyal customer happy, I terminated my account. Mr. Wright, is condescending, rude and insulting. A poor excuse for a Manager. Mr. Wright clearly helped me to not give Verizon $2400. of my money in the years to come.

Terrible customer service

I didn't like: Calling customer service awful, Time and expense not valued, How they could care less about their comments, Will not take care of a customer and do the right thing, Attempting to force us off copper wire.

Comments