Very *** poor DSL speed and to all intents no tech support. Been having this problem for at least the past two years.

Right now my speed is 48 bytes/s, I pay for 300 KB/s.

I call tech support and I get some *** in India that bearly speaks English on a contection so bad I can't hear him. Reminds me of the old party line connection my grandmother with one of those old candlestick desk phones. In this day and age that is unacceptable, and from a phone company no less. I get walked though the same old steps every time, and from past experience I know the setting are correct already.

I constantly get told my expectations are to high - to get what I pay for? I did chat with a rep who said the problem was an old modem and he sent a new one to fix the problem - no way. No change at all, except my son now has problems with the wifi. Person I chated with said they would contact me after I got the modem - never happened.

So here I sit, still with *** poor service and no real help from Verizon.

I see their adds for the great Verizon experience and for FIOS, but it's not available here and probably never will be.

They shouldn't be allowed, by law, to deploy new services until they can provide it to all of their customers at the same time. Maybe they'd get off their *** and fix things right.

I didn't like: Company ignoring this problem, Faulty equipment, Lack of accountability, Technical support.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 19, 2015.

Comments