Very *** poor DSL speed and to all intents no tech support. Been having this problem for at least the past two years.

Right now my speed is 48 bytes/s, I pay for 300 KB/s.

I call tech support and I get some *** in India that bearly speaks English on a contection so bad I can't hear him. Reminds me of the old party line connection my grandmother with one of those old candlestick desk phones. In this day and age that is unacceptable, and from a phone company no less. I get walked though the same old steps every time, and from past experience I know the setting are correct already.

I constantly get told my expectations are to high - to get what I pay for? I did chat with a rep who said the problem was an old modem and he sent a new one to fix the problem - no way. No change at all, except my son now has problems with the wifi. Person I chated with said they would contact me after I got the modem - never happened.

So here I sit, still with *** poor service and no real help from Verizon.

I see their adds for the great Verizon experience and for FIOS, but it's not available here and probably never will be.

They shouldn't be allowed, by law, to deploy new services until they can provide it to all of their customers at the same time. Maybe they'd get off their *** and fix things right.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Verizon. The most disappointing about verizon dsl from Verizon was company ignoring problem, faulty equipment and lack of accountability Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon to other companies on our site.

Comments