I have used Verizons bundled product for nearly three years and have recently experienced such poor customer service that I wish to complain to the management of Verizon. My experience is as follows:

In January of 2012 I requested that two of my three phone lines be removed from my service as we no longer had a need. This was accomplished but we then did not receive a bill in January for our Fios TV, Phone and Internet service which was still active. I attempted to log onto the online billing system to find the system was "unable to retrieve billing information". I phoned Verizon who told me that my account was being updated due to the line changes and to wait a few days. The log in problems continued for a couple of weeks and in February I phoned customer service again who looked at my details and told me that the outstanding balance on the account was $0. I told them this couldn't be correct but they assured me that it would work itself out and that I should not worry about my service being shut off because "you don't owe us anything", I requested a paper copy of the bill. In March, still no log in, no paper bill and another phone call resulted in the operator stating that I owed $375.00 and that a paper bill would be sent to me immediately but that I should call back to discuss plan changes. The second call a day later I was informed that my service was about to be cut off due to non payment. The customer service operator I spoke to was extremely unhelpful, unable to cope with any of my requests to speak to someone who has any authority and overall came across as nothing more than a service manual reader. Later in the day my Verizon login to the bill pay service was reinstated and I have paid my bill, other links are still not working.

This is the most frustrating and pathetic customer service I have ever experienced. FOR THREE MONTHS I TRIED TO GIVE VERIZON MONEY AND FOR MY TROUBLES HAVE BEEN TREATED LIKE A BAD DEBTOR. I am moving house in a couple of months and will not be continuing my relationship with Verizon.

Review about: Verizon Phone Plan.

Comments