Called Verizon for service.I was initially scheduled for a 8-12 appointment, no call no show.

I called and was assured someone would be coming out at 3 again no call no show.I was told the tech was coming by 6;15 the time now is 7:20 pm. no tech has showed and the automated system has rescheduled my appointment to tomorrow without my knowledge. The supervisor told me there was nothing he could do for me at this point. Four calls later and still no cable, phone or internet.

I am so heated right now.They truly could care less

Review about: Verizon Internet Service.

Comments

I have wasted hours over the course of a week now just trying to get Verizon to correctly disconnect a land line, with the recording referring callers to our other number.TWICE they have disconnected it withOUT the referral to the other number!

I just wasted my time, for the 3rd time, trying to get them to correct what seems to me a RATHER SIMPLE problem. This is NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!!!! I tried live chat today instead of wasting another 2 hours on the phone getting nowhere. Live chat said....guess what!...they can't resolve this problem through live chat, s call their 800 number and play the game for another round of GOING NOWHERE!

How do the people who "run" Verizon find their way out of their houses in the morning???? Maybe Verizon is a terrorist plot.

How can a real company be this hopelessly LOST and incompetent?Thanks for listening and God speed to the other posters on here.

that company is full os ***!!!they are to be the only company in my area besides Comcast and i decided to have service with them, so i requested service and inatalation needed to be on 9/30!

the service was on and off until yesterday that I finally git an incoming call! mindyou i requested a number to be ported and also long distance, now they are telling me that i have a $1,100.00 bill on long distance calls!!! Am about to blow up! Service to be install on 9/30/2011 and yesterday is when things are working, mind you lets not talk about long distance, phone number ported!

they think customers are to be doing what they want us to do and just do it.I called them more than 32 times, even this morning!!!!

That company is full os ***!!!they are to be the only company in my area besides Comcast and i decided to have service with them, so i requested service and inatalation needed to be on 9/30!

they think customers are to be doing what they want us to do and just do it.

I called them more than 32 times, even this morning!!!!:(

Verizon is denfinitly the worst customer service ive ever experienced.I ordered internet around August 25,2011.

The customer service rep said I had an appointment on the 30th for my internet installation. Took the day off from work, waited & waited still no technician shows up. I start to get impatient because its becoming late so I decided to call. I called around 6pm & they tell me exactly this "our technicians are working 12 hour shifts & should be at your home soon" no technician ever shows up.

End up calling back a few days & explained what happened & they schedule me for another appointment all the way on October 25th,2011 I told them of its possible for an earlier date because it wasn't fair that I waited so long. So he stated that he'll call me Monday. Monday comes & no call. I end up calling back again & explaining the situation again & again.

The customer service rep stated that they can get a technician to come out on October 12th,2011(today) which was another lie. I took another day off of work for nothing. I called today & ask them the time they will be able to make it & he stated that there was no appointment put in the system for today. At this point i am frustrated & fed-up.

I dont understand how you are a business but constantly lie to your customers. There not getting one pennie from me.Ive never experienced such horrible customer service in my life.

Never going to verizon ever again!:(

They have the worst customer service imaginable.I was a customer for 2 months, then I moved to another apartment on August 1.

I was told they would be out on the 1st between 1-5. So I waited and nothing. I called and was told I was next on the list I should be getting a phone call shortly, the guy should be there by 6p. 6 came abd 6 went and nothing.

So I called back, there was now nothing they could do because dispatch was now closed. I was rescheduled for the following Monday. As luck would have it, the strike started the Sunday before my appointment. They told me I would get called in a few days to reschedule, never did.

So I patiently waited for the strike to end, the second I found out it did, I called back. The rude lady I spoke with told me that I shouldn't blame this on the strike, whatever. But she told me to call back in a few days. I called back, got scheduled for 8/28.

That day came and went, and nothing. I had called earlier in the morning just to make sure someone was coming, I was assured someone was. When no one did I called back and was told I was now rescheduled for 9/13.

It would have been nice to tell me this the first time I called.So here I am, a month and a half after I was supposed to get my internet and cable, waiting for a guy that is supposed to be here today...I'm not holding my breath.

I'm experiencing the same thing!Thurs., no Friday, now Saturday with-out my knowledge.

Assured Monday 9/12 by a supervisor. Now almost noon - still no show.

Try calling them, you wait 30 minutes to get through and nobody seems to know how to communicate.( Aren't they in the communications business?)