Since April, we've been billed multiple times for VOD movies and sports packages we did not order. F irst few months we called the charges were removed, but not after lengthy hold times, lengthy discussions w/reps trying to get them to understand that we DI NOT order the items, that it was NOT a parental control issue ( we have no children, but after the third phone call I put activated the controls to pacify the rep and for proof when the next item was billed in error that it was NOT us ordering the movie, etc ).

Each rep stated they'd never heard of this before ( I later found MANY discussions regarding the exact same issue on Verizon's OWN WEBSITE!! I have spoken with Supervisors, and once even had a 3-way conference call with Supv and IT technician. All to no avail. Today I am waiting on a call from Verizon IT area promised to me by a Supv yesterday.

To date, no call. I called them back this morning and was told they had tried to call multiple times and had left multiple messages. Come to find out somone had written down the WRONG TEL# when they referred the file to the tech area!! Pretty pathetic customer service when you consider THEY ARE MY PHONE CARRIER!!

How hard would it have been to look up the correct # IN THEIR OWN RECORDS??? It's been almost three hours since that call ... no call from IT yet. Worst service I've received from any company, ever.

I will be filing a complaint with the BBB.

And am considering banding together with friends and neighbors having the same issues and going to 8 On Your Side. Anyone out there with a suggestion or solution that resolved this issue???

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Website.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 02, 2013.

Comments

nikalseyn
Columbia, Kentucky, United States #724581

File a complaint with both your state regulatory agency and with the FCC. Both have websites and online complaint forms.