I canceled my verizon service in July 2013 at the end of my contract. Even though I paid my full contract I was still charged an early cancelation fee.

Then a month later I found my service was still in effect and I was billed another month. It is now the end of November and for the fourth time verizon has assured me my service has been terminated and I owe zero money. After transferring my number to another carrier(same service less money) I found it very difficult to actually talk with a live person at verizon. My verizon store reps told me they were unable to do anything and that maybe I would like to drive to casper or just call customer service.

No help available. I did finally talked with a guy at verizon and he assured me it has been resolved, we shall see.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 22, 2013.

Comments

Greenville, South Carolina, United States #773285

VERIZON ARE ONE OF THE BIGGEST THIEVES AROUND.WE WENT IN TO CANCEL MY PHONE BECAUSE THE CONTRACT WAS UP ON IT. THEY TALK PRETTY SMOOTHE,AND TALKED ME INTO GETTING A HOME LINE.

THEY SAID WE WOULDNOT HAVE TO HAVE ANOTHER LINE THAT THIS ONE COULD BE TRASFERED TO THE HOME PHONE. WE COULD NOT GET RECEPTION SO WE WENT BACK TO CELL PHONE.IN DEC.WE WAS GOING TO DROP ALL OF IT SO DEC. 28 WE WENT TO VERIZON AND ASK THAT THEY DROP ALL ON MY HUSBANDS CONCRACT DATE ON JAN 7. THEY ARE NOW BILLIN US FOR CANCELLTION FOR BOTH PHONES.YOU CAN NOT TALK WITH THESE PEOPLE AT ALL.

MY THINKING IS I HOPE THEY CAN SLEEP WELL. BUT I DONT SEE HOW

to ANONYMOUS Greenville, South Carolina, United States #773290

YES THEY ARE THIEVES .YOU CAN NOT TALK WITH THES PEOPLE

Carrollton, Texas, United States #765432

Check to see if your state has a deceptive trade practice law (Texas does and even the insurance companies pay attention

I feel your pain. In 2008, yes, I said 2008, I was going to rent an apt.

so I set up the installation with Verizon. Before signing the lease I found a better apt, but they didn't have Fios. I cancelled the order with Verizon. On the day I was supposed to move into the other apt.

I got a call from a Verizon tech. that he was outside the apt. ready to install. I told him I cancelled it, he said he would cancel it but for me to also cancel it.

This happened 3 more times. A year later I received a bill at my new apt. for $200.00 for cable at the other address, where I NEVER LIVED. Needless to say as of today November 26, 2013 I AM STILL TRYING TO STRAIGHTEN THIS OUT.

It's now on my husbands credit report and also on my son's credit report. My son had nothing to do with this. Yesterday my son got a call on his cell about this bill.

I am at a loss as to what to do next. Good luck.