Westminster, Massachusetts

I have cable service with Direct Tv but I am billed for a bundle package through Verizon. The bundle includes phone, internet, and cable.

I have never been able to use the high speed internet portion because I'm not aailable during the hours a technician can get to my location. I've been billed for this service everymonth which I'm requesting credits dating back to November. All 3 services have been interrupted because I refuse to pay the entire bill until I see the credit adjustment. I was never able to use the free 3 months because again the time frame for a tech to come out simply just does not work with my work schedule.

I am very disspleased with the number of phone calls I've made to Verizon only to be transferred all over the place and having to constantly repeat myself over and over.

I'm receiving no professional service and it appears to me that they don't believe in "ONE CALL RESOLUTION" I will also be informing the Better Business Bureau about this because I shouldn't pay for a service I clearly haven't been able to use. Tech support is very aware as there is notes regarding the issue.

Review about: Verizon Bundle.

Comments