Update by user Jun 05, 2013

All is corrected with Verizon. Husbands should never touch things that are not broken and even then they should get approval.

Original review posted by user Mar 04, 2012

Husband was asked by Verizon sales person at South Center mall store in Tukwila. WA if he wanted to Save 15%.

He went on to say that it was a business savings and that he would have to get it switched from my name to his name. I was called by my husband and he put Verizon on the phone for me to talk to. I asked the Verizon sales person whether or not that it would stop what we already had and he said no. He said, "That all I would need is a new password." He said this right in front of my husban.

I gave permission and they changed everything over.WRONG, WRONG IT CHANGED EVERYTHING. SALES PERSON NEVER TOLD HUSBAND THAT THE SETTINGS WOULD GO AWAY AND THAT HE WOULD HAVE TO RESET EVERYTHING. IF HE HAD, MY HUSBAND WOULD NEVER DID THIS SWITCH OVER.NO ACCESSS TO PHONE BILL / ETC. ON LINE.

WIPPED OUT ALL SETTINGS ON FREINDS AND FAMILY. SHUT OFF HUSBANDS PHONE SO HE HAD TO GO BACK TO VERIZON AT SOUTH CENTER. "IF" I HAD NOT CAUGHT THIS OUR MINUTES WOULD HAVE BEEN WAY, WAY OVER!!!! ALL FOR 15%.

iT WILL BE BACK IN MY NAME TOMORROW AND NOW I HAVE TO FIX THINGS.

"IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT"!!!!!!! THANK YOU VERIZON !!

Comments