I am a 5 year veteran of verizon wirless and just purchase the Samsung Fasinate 2.5 months ago.From the get go I have had problems with the phone not updating and the phone freezes and crashes all the time.

I was told by the verizon rep that new software would come out to fix the problem. Still a problem as my phone will not take future updates. I was told today that Samsung shipped 10,000 phones with software problems and that I needed to return my phone for a refurbished, used phone in its place. I argued the fact that they should replace my defective phone with a new one as I paid 300.00 dollars for a new one.

Verizon told me that in no way that they would give me a new phone even though my phone was defective at the time of purchase. I called the *611 and talked with numerous people only to be told it was my problem, should have read my return contract and then was hung up on.

If you sell a defective product to a customer you should make it right by replacing it with a new, non defective phone.Verizon has terrible customer service and has now lost my personal business as well as my personal business service.

Comments