Coverage Area

Avoid Verizon if you can if you do not want to waste 30 mins of your life getting frustrated every time you call . We have been Verizon wireless customers for many years and customer service and the billing dept gets worse each year. Last year they continually billed me monthly for 4 months for international service that I specifically told them was only needed for 1 week, every 3 weeks i would call and complain to have it removed, they said it would be done and it never was . after hours on the phone and months later the int'l plan was cancelled.

This summer same thing - requested the plan for 12 days for one phone / was billed for 2 phones and was billed to me from July to October, called each mth to request cancel and change plan- finally got smart and wrote down customer service names -first call was Dalanda and next mth Roberta. Roberta told me Dalanda had not written any info down about my previous phone call with her and did not know what I was talking about.

After 35 minutes on phone Roberta hung up on me, I was transferred to someone else and then Roberta called me back! There is no professionalism when it comes to customer service with this companyAvoid Verizon if you can if you do not want to waste 30 mins of your life getting frustrated every time you call . We have been Verizon wireless customers for many years and customer service gets worse each year. Last year they continually billed me monthly for 4 months for international service that I specifically told them was only needed for 1 week, every 3 weeks i would call and complain to have it removed, they said it would be done and it never was . after hours on the phone and months later the int'l plan was cancelled.

Under contract with 1 phone til may 2017 but will try to see if new wireless company will buy out contract.

I am so over Verizon- terrible customer service!!!.

I am so over Verizon- terrible customer service!!!

every time you call . We have been Verizon wireless customers for many years and customer service gets worse each year. Last year they continually billed me monthly for 4 months for international service that I specifically told them was only needed for 1 week, every 3 weeks I would call and complain to have it removed, they said it would be done and it never was . after hours on the phone and months later the int'l plan was cancelled.

This summer same thing - requested the plan for 12 days for one phone / was billed for 2 phones and was billed to me from July to October, called each mth to request cancel and change plan- I finally got smart and wrote down customer service names -first call was Dalanda and next mth Roberta. Roberta told me Dalanda had not written any info down about my previous phone call with her and did not know what I was talking about.

After 35 minutes on phone Roberta hung up on me, I was transferred to someone else and then Roberta called me back! There is no professionalism when it comes to customer service with this company. We are under contract with 1 phone til may 2017 but will try to see if new wireless company will buy out contract.

I am so over Verizon- terrible customer service!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of verizon wireless. Verizon needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned verizon wireless in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Verizon.

Comments