I have been with Verizon Wireless 4 plus years. I had an LG VX6100 I purchased 12/04, in 2006 I called this handset in lost/stolen. Much to my surprise someone reactivated my handset and started harassing

me from it last week as it still had all my contact numbers and pictures in it.

I called Verizon Wireless and they argued the fact that it was active. Finally after hundreds of phone calls someone in tech support ran the esn and the cellular number that was sending me harassing messages. She then deactivated that number and put my esn on the "hot list"

Today I called in for an update and everyone I spoke with refused to give any information said it was against the law and I would need to contact an attorney/local police to retrieve my stolen phone they should have never reactivated to begin with. I have been a loyal customer to them for over 4 years with my four lines of service plus a data plan. It’s very nice to see just how much they care!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 15, 2007.

Comments

I love my Kia!!! I have owned a 2002 kia spectra and have never had a problem.

I have about 62,000 miles on it and hope to keep it running for a long time to come. In fact, because of our experience with kia, we bought a 2007 spectra.

Halmstad, Hallands Lan, Sweden #1107

Look here, the government does not care about what junky cell phone companies do to people or their credit. That's just another reason why people can't tell good paying customers from bad ones.

Although the credit system has been a failure forever like the leadership in our country. Just pay what they want you to and accept yo are being used like a bar of soap.

The FTC does not care, the BBB does not care and the credit monitoring system does not care. You want somebody to care, own an oil field.