I have been a customer for 10 years. I updated my contract with new phones.

First time I had a complaint with their phones sent it back. They sent a refurbished phone instead of a new one with their insurance plan. The refurbish phone still did not work. They told me I would have to purchase another phone if I wanted a different model at full price even with the insurance.

If I cancelled I would still be obligated for the early termination fees.

After, I am transferred 6 different times. I currently have a 700 dollar bill they cant explain.

Comments

The fine print in any insurance plan these retailers sell are loaded with fine print that the store level employee is ignorant to, fails to tell you or is never trained on. These insurance plans are a contract in which you should fully read or take to a lawyer.Be very leary of the store level employee who ACTS like they know it all.

I've found Verizon Wireless stores to be a very high pressured sales enviorment.

Which means the staff are either ignorant or liars. Verizon also does little or nothing for loyal customers let alone the poor service a new customer will get.

Verizon doesn't make phones. If you bought a *** phone, call the manufacturer.

I think Verizon does a great job replacing equipment because they're quick. If my PC is broke, I don't call WalMart, I call HP.