When Alltel merged with Verizon I should have ended my account with them. I have had nothing but the worst customer serivce.

I have received several defective phones. When you are paying a few hundred for a phone plus paying out the *** in service charges I would expect the phone to work. I went into the store and they do upgrades. Of course they push that off so long that I am now not covered for a new phone replacement I get a refirb.

Well of course 3 refurbished phones later they upgrade me to a new phone. That phone also has issues. Finally I decided to give up on an driod and upgraded to an iphone. So far so good.

However my 70 year old grandmother is on my account. They have forced me into getting her a Verizon phone. I finally agreed and gave them a week to send me her new phone so I can activate it for her while I see her over a holiday weekend. They sent me a pre-paid phone.

I called in they ASSURED me that I would get the correct phone in time. Of course with 1 day to spare they never processed the order and told me "There is nothing we can do to help you"

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 02, 2011.

Comments