In the late Winter of 2009, A gang of cutthroat cell phone organized crime operators, RUSSELL CELLULAR in BATTLEFIELD, Missouri, sold me a 2 year contract as an

Agent for ALLTEL. ALLTEL, a *** ant bunch of cowards and thieves, could not service my area.

Russel Cellular, true to their racketeering origins, would not help me, and simultaneously, although I did not know it, ALLTEL was being absorbed by the GIANT wireless monster, VERIZON. In doing so, they purchased VERIZON's Account Receiveables, and Payables; the entire thing. Sometime later, I discovered that there was a credit derog on my credit history, due to VERIZON, arbitrarily putting it there, although I had never done credit business with VERIZON. Now, three years later, that "blip" is still there.

VERIZON's gutter trash collector, MIDLAND FUNDING, still has a derog blip on my credit history. Of course, MIDLAND has no ethics. They are gutter trash, and ***-men, and criminals. They collect for companies that have the same ethics model as they have: ***.

VERIZON is a company that is out of control, completely. I believe a multiple class-action that will take several billon dollars out of their cash registers, is what it will take to facilitate change.

Until then, VERIZON will harm people, and help other criminals to harm decent American people. CREDIT RAPE !!!!!!!!!

Review about: Verizon Phone Service.

Comments