Sorry there is nothing less than one star! I have had their cell service for years, Yes, thinking they were number one. Recently we decided to drop our land-line services in favor of cell phone only for both home and office. Since then nothing but headaches ... dropped calls, missed words, and more. After numerous complaints and hurdles to jump through, they realized after testing that on a good day, we were at the very edge of their signal footprint. Seasonal changes made it worse. They were good at the time trying to provide hardware as a fix, but didn't solve the issue. On two recorded conversation I was told by their agents, their is nothing they can do further, nor am I responsible to them for anything, and my balance was paid-up. One literally said to find another carrier.

After this was accomplished they are now trying to bill be for early termination regardless of what their agents said. I have spent literally hours over-and-over explaining and each time they even looked like they would take care of it. Today, they confirmed they would not!!!

It looks like the BBB is my next move!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor service and paying high fees for no service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of cell phone service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $383. Verizon needs to "drop the early disconnection fee immediately" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cell phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Verizon.

Comments