Sorry there is nothing less than one star! I have had their cell service for years, Yes, thinking they were number one. Recently we decided to drop our land-line services in favor of cell phone only for both home and office. Since then nothing but headaches ... dropped calls, missed words, and more. After numerous complaints and hurdles to jump through, they realized after testing that on a good day, we were at the very edge of their signal footprint. Seasonal changes made it worse. They were good at the time trying to provide hardware as a fix, but didn't solve the issue. On two recorded conversation I was told by their agents, their is nothing they can do further, nor am I responsible to them for anything, and my balance was paid-up. One literally said to find another carrier.

After this was accomplished they are now trying to bill be for early termination regardless of what their agents said. I have spent literally hours over-and-over explaining and each time they even looked like they would take care of it. Today, they confirmed they would not!!!

It looks like the BBB is my next move!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Drop the early disconnection fee immediately..

I didn't like: Poor service, Paying high fees for no service, Customer service, Unfair billing.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 01, 2015.

Comments