I bought a blackberry pearl back in December from the authorized dealer in my local mall and at first was happy with my purchase.When I first bought the phone I signed up for 900 minutes free nights and weekends and unlimited texts.

At first I primarily used the phone for calls only but in the last couple two months I've been texting a lot over 1000 texts in the month of March. I thought this would be no deal seeing as that I asked and thought that I had signed up for unlimited texts and there had been no red flags to think otherwise. My March bill came with a whopping 200+ dollars in texts alone and it turned out that the saleslady never input the correct information. The gentleman that i normally deal with for my internet service said it wouldn't be hard to get waived seeing as that he was there at the time of purchase and knew that I requested unlimited texts.

They called me back and said that there was a lack of supporting information and that they weren't going to waive the fee. I told them that it is not my fault that the saleslady was more interested in talking about personal issues rather than taking care of business but I'm at a loss whether i should take legal action or allow money hungry corporations to take advantage of me.

I am in the process of switching my services and boycotting verizon wireless and I urge anyone that doesn't have the time or money to waste to boycott also.

Comments

Bigfork, Montana, United States #19130

There is a reason that the authorized agents have better deals...they have to substitute responsibility and thoroughness for those great deals.

Sulzbach, Thuringen, Germany #18989

You made the mistake of visiting an authorized dealer not actaul store. Its your fault