After having bad experiences with Cingular, and other family members having horrible problems with T-Mobile and Alltel, we ALL settled on Verizon Wireless. We are very pleased.

We didn't get insurance, but they were quick to replace our defective phones with no hesitation. We will re-sign our contracts with no question. 4 years and running. Verizon's coverage is also better than the other companies, yet Cingular says they have the best?

I think not. Their reps for customer service are also very helpful and knowledgeable. That is hard to find in today's world of outsourced call centers and foreigners who have strong accents.

Also, getting to a rep is very simple, just press 0.

Comments

I've been with Verizon for 5 years now and they have taken care of my issues. I bought my daughter a phone in September 08 and one of the buttons failed to work after a couple of months.

I did not buy insurance for it and they Replaced it at no charge.

Manufacturer warranty I assume. I have had to replace her phone 1 more time with no problems or extra charges.So knock on wood, all has been fine on my end and satisfied.

april_ann
Mutare, Manicaland, Zimbabwe #20163

Actually AT&T can no longer use that raising the bar line or the best coverage thing by law because just as you stated it is not true! VZW is the largest most reliable provider!!! :)