I tried the Verizion 30 day test drive Back on March 3rd of 08, it is now July 18th.The advertisement said to test drive the phone for 30 days and if not satisfied with it they would refund your money as long as you sent the phone back within the 30 days.

Ok so I sent the phone back on March 26 according to the instructions on the package, I'm still being billed for $264.00. This includes the first month of service @$39.99 + tx, Activation fee of $35.00 and of course the "early termination fee" of a $175.00. I get letters once a week threatening to take me to collection and take legal action. What a joke.

How am I suppose to test drive the phone if I don't activate it dah! I suppose I could leave it on the counter to see if it activates it self before I use it. So much for the test drive.

What a ***.but I guess it's a good way to make money.

Comments

Essex, Massachusetts, United States #25421

that statement doesnt sound very accurate.In order for your service to be activated, you need to accept the agreement.

the details of the "test drive" is also in the collateral. You have to port your number to another carrier in order to get your bill paid off. To those who do not know what port your number means, that means taking your phone number to another carrier.

Otherwise you are charged for the activation fee and the time you had service with Verizon.any other questions please ask.