I used to work for Verizon Wireless.I then left them.

Now it's every month my bill was higher and higher. I called knowing that they would not do anything about considering all our meetings was about "NO CREDITS". So they couldnt explain the hikes every month and hung up.. Nice company, then they aquire alltel and fire 30,000 people.

Verizon sucks, more money and less cust care. So if you call Verizon wireless, they will gladly give you a one time credit of 20.00 dollars, if you ask for anymore then that your screwed.

they are heartless and it's ALWAYS your fault.I know I worked there

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments

Chester, West Virginia, United States #124141

I have been with Verizon over 12 years.I have had nothing but positive experiences with them.

They always give a credit when it is truly deserved, and not just some customer demanding it cause their kids used their phone without permission.

I live them, I plan to continue using them as long as possible.It usually is the customer rep's fault, they are too lazy to look up the actual policy or get help with the transaction.

to Anonymous #1371466

They are the rudest people in the world.True some will try to help but most couldn't care less.

I'm stuck with nearly &1500 for a phone I never had out of the box. I shipped it to a friend priority mail and it never got there. It was stolen and the thief ran up the thief, not my friend ran up the bill. They claimed they sent me emails that it was being used overseas but that was a bold face lie.

I will never deal with them again.I hope they choke on my hard earned money they are helping a thief steal from me.

I worked at Verizon Wireless for 6 years and they never showed any loyalty. If a customer said u were rude because u would not give them a credit u were in trouble. It was always the customer service rep's fault.