Deadwood, South Dakota

I drove truck over the road for over an year and a half at which time i made the mistake of using verizon wirless as my communications company.

Verizon flat out lied to me saying that they had good service all over the country, i am here to tell you that they do not. First the company blamed my phone for being too weak, by the way it was a verizon phone.

Then they said i needed new software and finally the truth came out a year later. Verizon has very limited coverage and in many places they do not own the towers so if you are calling and use a different companys tower you will get a weak signal which will easily fade and be lost. Still i paid my 150 dollar a month bill for my phone and wirleless card. Now i am going back to school for a degree and i am being harrassed by verizon and threatened if i dont pay what i owe which is 150 dollors or so.

So its ok for verizon to provide me with service which does not work and will not connect but not ok for me to be late paying them back. I have made every effort to pay my bill but it seems that the small amount that i can afford to pay at this time is not enough. I will never use this company again and i suggest others steer clear of verizon also.

PS when i did go to a verizon store the staff was rude and would not even help me. Verizon Sucks

Review about: Verizon Phone Service.

Comments

I got my 2 phone lines through Wal-Mart who is an authorized dealer of Verizon. So I got both of my phones on no deposit, so I was happy with that.

Both phones had family minutes at $129 unlimited minutes. Well a month goes by and I look at my first bill, $1600! WTF?! So I look at the charges, it said we went over our minutes when we had unlimited minutes by over 2,000 minutes.

So I called up Verizon because I was fuming. I called customer service and told them I got this phone service a month ago and how can they charge me $1,600 on a first month's bill with unlimited minutes. I got transferred like 6 times over the one call I made to customer service and they told me that they would look into it and call me back. They never did.

So after a few more calls to customer service I was told that the bill was correct. Verizon is a bunch of cheap talkers with no lives but to steal people's money.