If you are trying to get Verizon FiOS please be advised to ALL aspects of your contract details in Writing before installing anything.After 12 phone calls in attempting this monstrous feat, I could not get my detailed of my contract.

I was verbally promised an incredible FiOS triple play offers but, could not get a detailed description of the order in writing. I only got a general letter showing some of the costs agreed and to wait until my first bill arrives. Unfortunately, that would put me beyond the 30 day grace period and all my copper line will have to put back to my house to get back my Comcast.

All Government websites including: FCC http://www.fcc.gov/guides/getting-broadband & FTC http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/tech/tec17.shtm advise and request this. I decided to cancel my order and stay with Comcast.

I never had any problems concerning my bill with Comcast.

I wasn't even left wondering why.After reading all the complaints – IT'S OBVIOUS!

Comments

I just had the same situation.They quoted me $130/mo.

After several calls for not receiving any email with details I asked what the total ammount will be. Tivo, HBO and 2nd TV + 2 international channels = $180.

I'm paying the same with cable provider.I cancelled my Fios order today.

CharisK

Verizon is definitely not a good company to do business with.When I canceled my account, they continued to charge me for three months.

Every customer service person tells you a different story, and none has knowledge of what the other promised.

Its been a year, and tho they have stopped deducting money from my account, I have yet to receive the 100.00 they collected after I canceled.Maybe their aim is to make you so frustrated after hours spent on the phone, for days on end, that you give up!

Not a good company!!