Verizon Wireless has been the worst company for the last year. I spent at least 2 hours per call trying to resolve all the problems. Each agent had a different story, many hung up, 80% were rude.

I was a customer for 5 years!!! In the short time I was with T-Mobile they provided me with wonderful assistance and credited my account for trouble.

Verizon now says they have no record of the credit.

They turned it over to a collection agency and refuse to help.

Buyer beware. The coverage they advertise is not worth the hours on the phone trying to resolve the problems.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Account.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 20, 2010.

Comments

#205181

I'm dealing with this myself - after going into a store and being lied to, being told that I HAD to buy a new phone because the port was bad, imagine my surprise to find out it was the CHARGER. I had no way of knowing this, as I didn't have anything else that had a micro USB port.

They refused to remove the contract extension after I complained, and now that I'm behind on my bill after being forced into that sale, they want to suspend service.

I pretty much told them to shove it. They keep asking me to call their CSRs and for their own good (my temper is a bit high) I haven't done that.

I know I received the worst customer service from Robert Clayton. I don't think he is an agent anymore but his customer service skills were lacking to say the least.

He was rude and I believe crossed standard company policy.

All in one phone call. I thought that these people were monitored by phone etiquette, apparently not!!!