This is a sad story in Washington DC, aka the Nation's Capital. The main characters of this story are Verizon (the sucker) and me (the sucked poor consumer).

I ordered Verizon's DSL service (no phone line needed) on the first week of January 2010. My order confirmation says the line will be active on January 14th. I got a call that my line is active on that day. But when I tried there was no signal. I called the tech support. They told me to go through bunch of troubleshooting steps with no luck. They told me that they will send a technician the next day to fix that.

Since the tech did not show up the whole day, I called back at 6:00 PM when I came home from work and was told that they will come at 8:00 PM. Called at 8:00, they said later and so on.... Till 12:00 PM nobody showed up despite me calling them more than 10 times. Same story the next day and the next until today (21st January at 3:00 PM).

They do not say they can not fix it and yet they do not fix it: They are a team of liars! I will never believe Verizon in my life and never use them again.

I have wasted about 10 hours of my cell phone minutes and 10 hours of my time calling them. No luck yet for 8 consecutive days of trying. I have now given up with Verizon and called Office of the People's Council in DC. They have said that they will help me, need to call again at 4:00 PM.

I absolutely hate verizon, I turn off my TV when there is a Verizon ad. I want rip it apart wherever I see a verizon ad on a wall or their van. roock bottom Frustrated!!!! I Hate Verizon to the Limit!!!

Review about: Verizon Phone Service.

Comments