I ordered the triple play from Verizon, with the phone internet and TV you also get +55 HD channels stated on the web ad.After the installer left I found out we do not have a HD box old box that they have used for years.

My tv is 1080 dpi and what they suppy is like watching old time TV. Also I called the store to find out why I do not have the 55 HD channels I will be paying for and the sales rep tells me you have to get the box it's $12 monthly. I told him that is false advertisement and a bait no where did it say that on the info I received before I ordered it and the installer didn't say anything about it either. SO here the point it's a bait ad.

You also have 30 days to cancel the service and good for me I still have my old service on.

If nothing it done to resolve this their loss not mine.It's not the $12 that's the problem but the fact that they bait you the act like it's okay.

Review about: Verizon Tv Service.

Comments

Welcome to the world of Verizon...that information on the box is buried deep in the fine print, but not where you will easily find it.That is the way they plan it.

Again...Welcome to the world of Verizon!:grin