I have had my cell service with Airfire for years and loved my new phone. They are closing and I needed to find new service.

Sad thing is Airfire had great customer service and so I was spoiled. I am retired, so my son offered to add me to his service with Verizon. My son told me the phone service was good but he just hated to have to deal with the stores or their customer service. I found out very quickly why!!!

When we went in I was told I could not use my fairly new phone from Airfire as it was not compatible. It was a Samsung, which they have in their store (but not my model). When I asked why the rep just said "It's not", no explanation. He continually talked down to us.

I needed to buy a new phone that is no where as nice as mine. After talking with some people I called Samsung and asked why their phones were not compatible and they told me I should go with someone else as all Verizon had to do was put in a new SIM card and my phone would have worked. The rep was only out to make a sale and was very pushy. I went to the Verizon survey sight and gave them a zero rating which generated a message that a manager would contact me.

Guess what, no one has called me. LIKE I SAID, THEY DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Verizon Sim Card.

Comments

Appleton, Wisconsin, United States #866319

They finally got back to me. The manager Nicole from the Appleton store was fantastic.

Maybe corporate should talk to her and listen to her.

Problem resolved with great customer service. Made her aware of other issues we had observed when there and I am sure she will be taking of that as well.