I am very upset that verizon had cancelled The Weather Channel. If I knew this was going to occur I would not have renewed my cotract. The knew a Accu Weather sucks!!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Verizon. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon to other companies on our site.

Comments

Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, United States #957389

I am upset about losing TWC, too.I have been a verizon customer ever since FIOS was offered in the Harrisburg PA area.

In addition to losing this channel, several others have been lost over the years.

I have HD boxes, and I am wondering why I bother because reception is fuzzy or freezes, and the only way to resume watching is to switch to the non HD station.Verizon needs to spend as much on customer service as they do on advertising.

They make you feel like they don't care about their customers.

I am furious.It is a standard part of any package we pay for and are now NOT getting what we pay for.

I'm going to demand a credit on my bill.

What the devil were they thinking.If they are trying to intimidate negotiations they are only ticking off their customers and will only lose the battle.