Can't access account online or by phone with out account number, account automatically sent to paperless billing, made multiple phone calls to change settings always reverts back to online and have to call customer service Multiple Times I cant count. They tell me I have to call a different phone number, transfer me to another department, to resolve simple billing questions, make sign in online to get account paid current but always online once signed in pages don't work on my smartphone so I call Verizon again.

Time after time call after call to set up account online with technical issues not on my end but Verizon again. The system didn't recognize my account number that was only on I statement to set Up service. No other bills have shown up now account set up on auto bill pay, bills still not coming by paper when called every time I just want my bill so I can see what Verizon is charging me to make my life easy. Bill pay always goes through but answers and customer service resolve always fail.

Now bill pay charge me 100$ more this month and no I have to call back twice to have someone answer my simple question. So frustrated worst customer service all the way around from website to telephone customer service support.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of verizon technical support. Verizon needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned verizon technical support in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Verizon.

Comments