For many years our only option for cellphone companies were limited to a local company and a nationwide company(verizon) and we have tolerated many things but they just keep taking us for our money. just lately they have inconvenienced us, lied to us, scammed us, took insurance off our account and refused to put it back though they made the error and sells phones that are junk.

i have repeatedly asked to be let our of our contract at their cost because of the *** they keep doing to us. i get told so many stories and no one wants to fix anything as long as i keep paying my bills.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Account.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 11, 2010.

Comments

justa#

let me elaborate, they told me to sign a new contract when they bought alltel or lose service. i havent gotten a decent phone.

lots of run around. just lately i found out that they took our insurance off for no reason and then wouldnt put it back on because we are in mid contract.

they wont give us our military discount because they would need to do a new contract and that would void our phones. customer service told me to deal with it because i signed a contract and there is nothing i can do about it