Verizon is popular with the worse customer service in the USA. But in Sarasota it is even worse.

On April 3, 2012 my Internet speed slowed to almost 0. I tested it with Speedtest.net and it showed - up to 0.65 Mbps download and upload up to 2 Mbps. My plan under Fios is 15 to 5 Mbps. Spoke with 2 reps after a long wait on the phone.

They promise the problem will be fixed, the ticket was open for repair. 24 hours latter call again customer service. This time I got promise that within 48 hours I will be having back my speed. At the same time I read in web that somewhere in this big country Verizon Fios reached 300 Mbps!!!

What a *** person am I to cry for my 15 Mbps - this guys are flying in space while I am still crawling like ant. I presume that soon I will be changing my ISP. Verizon doesn't likes me because I started with triple play 3 years ago and now switched to single play. Just used my consumer freedom and dropped the TV and the phone service.

Both were useless to me.

Now, most probably Verizon will try to kick me out trough horrible service. And they may be succeed because nobody cares in this company about the customers, they care only about their money.

Review about: Verizon Internet Service.

Comments