i have been trying to get fios Internet for 4wks. now, i spend at least one hour on the phone every time i call and that is every day since the nov.8th. and two times, it was 2hours on the phone with no results.

my order keeps "falling off" and the can't find it so they place a new order and give me a new "PA" order number and i go to the web site and again it is not there so i call and again it has fallen off so it starts all over again.

i have been disconnected at least 4 times and have to start the call all over. one of the calls had me hold for 30 mins. and then automated voice came on and said that we would normally transfer u but the office is now close call back tomorrow.

i had two reps. that where very rude to me like i did something to them.

i am upset that nobody there seems to cares that i have been on the phone more than i have been at my job this month. Everytime i am given a new date to sit and wait for that never happens. iam pushed back another two days to wait again.

i have talked to one supervisor and she said there wasn't a problem and gave me another order number(that didn't work either ).

i would just give up but i put two deposits down equalling 250.00 and sometimes they find my money and sometimes they don't

!

i either want service or my money back period.!!

does nobody care at Verizon about customer service?example: u can't order a pizza and call complain that ur food is late and be put back at the end of the orders or wait till tomorrow for it and then be told that food order was just lost, let's have u pay again and wait for the order to be lost. that would never happen especially for a month !!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Internet Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 03, 2010.

Comments