1.5

I called Verizon because my DSL speed was horrible and my ladn line was simply disconnected. When I talked to a customer representative, he convinced me to by their FiOS packet (instead of helping me with the repair of the DSL and Land line). I was *** enough to agree. Not only did the Verizon technician not show up twice, they tried to make it look like it was my fault. They called me once and texted me THREE times to make sure that I would be there for the appointment. Then, on the day of the appointment, sent me a text saying that my order has been cancelled. I took off from from work twice and they screwed me.The customer rep that I complained to was indifferent, stuck to her script (she would repeat the exact same phrase regardless of what my question was). It was like talking to a robot (with an Indian Accent). I asked to speak with a supervisor: The first time they disconnected me. After they stood me up for second time, I was able to speak with a supervisor but she was beyond rude and kept saying that this is the answer she has for me and "sorry you don't like it". Then she asked me if she "had my PERMISSION to cancel the (second) order. I said "whatever". The next day VERIZON had the audacity to send me a text stating that I had cancelled my order (I have all this in writing) and if I want them to come again I have to contact their f---ng FiOS department.

This has been beyond frustrating: Underhanded, Rude, and Incompetent.That's what a monopoly does to the quality of our services.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Incompetent customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 18, 2015.

Comments