I read another review on here detailing a terrible experience just with getting Verizon set up. To keep it brief, I had a similar experience, except mine involved several conversations with a clueless sales rep who sent me to a mall a few towns over only to be told that I would have to wait over a week for my equipment to be sent to me and someone to set it up.

And there's an activation and installation fee. To plug in a few wires. Which I did myself. Took me under five minutes.

Thinking that would be the end of my poor experience, I was excited to enjoy my new service. And by enjoy, I mean be completely disappointed and frequently frustrated with. 50mbps? Nope, *** you consumer.

Enjoy watching netflix with the generous .5 mbps download speed we'll provide you. The cable is pretty *** too. I think I had way more channels with comcast for probably less than what I'm paying now. Verizon is awful.

If there were literally any other options, I would take them. ***, I'd even pay more just to have a company that isn't Verizon as my ISP.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 12, 2014.

Comments