Please provide better training to customer service representatives and keep accurate track of equipment being returned.

1. Different information is provided between each customer rep

2. They do not follow up with you like they tell you

3. Claim that they did not receive the equipment...keep receipts and photos if possible as evidence

4. Awful service and poor knowledge.

I recently received a bill for early termination fee which a customer rep that cancelled my service told me I will not have. Now I was also told that they do not know what happened with the package I had sent through UPS returning the equipment. I have the tracking receipt, but the story changed again and they said they did not get the router.

I am extremely disapointed at your service. I had to terminate my fios because the new place I am living at does not accept fios or dish. When I asked the customer service representative he said there would be no early termination fees because it was not my fault I can't even have the regular verizon.

Today, 09/10/2012 I called and a representative Debbie was very rude, she was helpless! Said well you have an early termination fee and you have to pay for it even though I explained to her that I was told by the person that disconnected my service there was going to be no early termination fee. Then, she said about the box I can't do anything. You are asking questions and I don't know how to answer them.

Verizon YOUR SERVICE IS AWEFUL!!!!! I will continue posting this information online and report you to the better business bureau. This is unbelievable! Do you provide the same training to all your customer representatives since one says one thing and the other says another thing. Do you try to steal all the money you can from hard working people by trying to say that you did not receive the equipment?

Hope you change your ways and do not continue screwing people with lies

Comments

I have had a similar problem. they gave me a replacement phone and I've have had problems with it I've gone through 5 of them.its all been the same problem the camera doesn't work and they won't give me a new phone and or credit my account and we've been doing this for 2 months. :( :(

I have had a similar problem. they gave me a replacement phone and I'll have has problems with it I've gone through 5 of them.its all been the same problem the camera doesn't work and they won't give me a new phone and or credit my account and we've been doing this for 2 months. :(

Sorry Laura, this has been my experience with Verizon.My brother has Optimum and when he moved to another place he had the liberty to change to verizon fios.

He ended up not doing it because the people from Optimum actually made an effort to keep him as a customer and gave him an awesome deal.He is happy with their service and does not want to change to Verizon.

I tried posting a comment on their forum and received an email saying they deleted that comment and I am not allowed to post comments on their forum. Verizon is just a scam.

Yes, all their agents are horrible!!!I have had the same issues that every person tells you something different!

I am reporting them to the better business bureau, and after tellign them that I was told I would be contacted but still have not. There is a part of their community page on their website where you can post comments.

That is where I posted my story.It was deleted (about 50 views) and I was told I would be contacted..

:sigh. I was thinking of switching to Verizon this don't help them